Meet Bigtendo, the PC case mod based on the classic Nintendo Entertainment System that comes complete with a supersize Nintendo controller.
The build was completed by Random Design at the 24-hour live modding challenge at Gamescom 2017 and it’s something special.
Random Design have done an incredible job; the Bigtendo dial’s the nostalgia up to 11 with its iconic shape and the large controller is fully functional. To top it off, the translucent panel up top put the machine’s guts on display.
Here are the components:
- Specs: Mobo: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
- CPU: Intel i5 6600k
- Memory: TeamGroup 32GB T-Force Night Hawk
- SSD: TeamGroup L5 Lite 240GB
- PSU: Kolink KL-700M
- Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Mini
- Water cooling parts: Thermaltake
Check out the below YouTube video to see more of the Bigtendo build process and to see it in action: