Developer Cybernetic Walrus and publisher Iceberg Interactive have announced that their multi-award winning game Antigraviator will release for PC on June 6 through Steam and major digital retailers. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases will follow later in the year.
The anti-gravity racing title utilises traps, power-ups and boosts, while boasting that the player will have unlimited speed at their disposal. the only limit being their skill and ability to avoid walls and obstacles.
The confirmation of the release date has been accompanied by a brand new trailer, below:
“We’re extremely proud of Antigraviator and how the development has gone. We had the opportunity to showcase the game at several events such as GDC and PAX East, and the audience response was very positive” says Mike Coeck, CEO of Cybernetic Walrus. “We know that PC gamers have been looking forward to playing our game and its greatest asset: no speed limit. In addition, we’re working hard on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game and thank console gamers for their patience.”
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Aspiring ‘grav’ racers can wishlist Antigravator on Steam now.