Re-Enact Epic WWII Tank Battles In Battle Fleet: Ground Assault
The Battle Fleet series continues with explosive tank warfare in Battle Fleet: Ground Assault. This is not your run-of-the-mill turn-based military strategy game.
Ground Assault, the third instalment in the Battle Fleet series, is out now on Steam and focuses on land and tank battles, rather than the previous naval campaigns. Building upon the Battle Fleet series’ tried and tested turn-based strategic and tactical gameplay, the latest instalments feature destructible environments, armour, shell types, brand new single player campaigns and a multiplayer mode.
Set during the Normandy invasion, players move their battalions of tanks off the beaches and into the battlefields of Europe. Players have ultimate command over their tanks, down to the angle and distance of each shot and shell type.
Here are the games publicised features:
- Play the strategic single-player campaigns, random skirmish mode, full cross-platform multiplayer, or even hot seat multiplayer.
- Build your army from 20 different tanks, each one unique to each faction, with different armour, guns, mobility, and hit locations.
- Choose between High Explosive or Armor Piercing shells to do the maximum damage to your enemy.
- Aim for different sides of a tank to maximize your chance of penetrating their armour.
- Utilize recon planes to reveal enemy locations or airstrikes to target dangerous tanks.
- Tank commanders gain experience with each Campaign battle.
- Battle across the Western Europe campaign with new campaigns coming later this year.
- Use artillery to protect your lines in campaign battles.
- Deploy Strategic Command Cards to surprise your enemies with special actions like laying mines, sabotage, enhanced aiming, airstrikes and more!
- Battle Fleet: Ground Assault features full 3D models of WW2 era tanks.
- VR Support for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality (coming soon).
Check out the launch trailer below:
You can purchase Battle Fleet: Ground Assault on Steam.