So, you want to write video game news, focusing on the latest in the industry? You’re in exactly the right place! (If not, you clicked the wrong link – sorry!)
We’re always on the lookout for budding wordsmiths to join the team, and this page is designed to help you apply to join the family.
There are benefits to being involved:
– Thousands of readers from all over the globe will read your article;
– It’s a great chance to see your work published on an active website;
– Your review will be promoted via our social media outlets and promoted web-wide;
– We have a talented editor who will get your work into the best shape possible before publishing;
– You can get paid real money.
We don’t have too many expectations – you don’t need to write an article every day, every week, or even every month – but given that you’ll be focusing on the news, if you were able to keep up with the ever-moving industry it would be a huge advantage!
We also don’t expect you to write about anything specific – you can write about PS4, Xbox, Switch, PC, Mobile – anything you like. What we do expect, however, is a well-written truthful news articles, focused on grown-up gamers.
As the website grows and evolves, there may be the opportunity to join us as a staff writer. We would also happily pass along a reference should your writing be noticed by another website offering an employment opportunity.
Still interested in joining the team? Brilliant! Simply email email@example.com with examples of your writing (either with attachments or links) and a little bit about yourself. We will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest!